Sunday, November 8, 2009

October 5 - Ukranians love Bunco

…. I wasn't expecting to be DL and don't want to, but it's fine. It's no big deal, especially because the other 2 elders in our district are way old, one is going home in 4 weeks, the other in 10. But they are awesome. Elder Ketchum came to Elder Greener, which is also what we wanted. Everything went perfect, this is the first time transfers have ever been good to me, and our district is so cool. Everyone is excited for this transfer; it's going to be awesome. Me and Elder Moon get along really well and have a lot of fun. It's going to be a sweet transfer and we're going to work really hard. In Harkov, we actually watch Conference. There were a lot of amazing talks. I've never looked forward to conference as much as or enjoyed it as much as I did this time. It was really cool, and sadly it was probably the first time in my life that by the end of the meeting, I wasn't ready for it to end. I felt so bad for Pres. Monson's daughter; you guys can't honestly tell me you didn't laugh as she talked about 7 people falling hundreds of feet to their death with that big, happy smile on her face. We were all laughing so much, I felt bad but we couldn't stop. . .

Everything is amazing here and we're loving everyday in the dirty drty XTZ. Ha, oh yeah, Ukranians loved Bunco. We were in charge of a Harkov-wide youth night activity. A lot more kids came than usual and they said it was the best one they've had in forever. It was a lot of fun, they really got into it. That's about it for now, we're going to go play sports. Elder Moon is so excited to be in Harkov and finally get sport P-days. He was 2-time basketball player of the year in Idaho, so I told him they sent him to me so I could humble him :) we'll see how that goes…..

No comments:

Post a Comment