Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 27, 2009

Chandler, you’re not the only one getting engaged. This 5 year old girl here proposed to me and gave me a picture she drew of the two of us getting married. . . . of course I said Yes. I figured if everyone else is doing it. And Jared is getting his license?! What is going on with the world? At least he'll be able to teach me how to drive again when I get home. I will be terrified to drive after watching Ukrainian drivers for two years.
Pavel wanted to come to church on Sunday but never showed up, it was so disappointing. We stopped by his house but he wasn't there, meaning he probably had to work. He called us during Sacrament, but we couldn't get a hold of him afterwards when we called back. The lessons have been going great with him though, and he's becoming good friends with the coolest member in the world, the kid who just served in Chicago. He wanted to come, and I know he didn't just not come. We'll keep working with him though, but we seriously need to find more people to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment