Monday, September 21, 2009

August 24 - Lucky to be here

I can't believe Robert is already home, that's crazy. It still feels like he has 8 months left on his mission, like he did when I left. He sounds like he's doing awesome though, be sure to send my regards

They tell us not to write bad and negative stuff about the stuff here, so that pretty much means I can't tell you about my new apartment/area/branch. Ha ha, I'm serious. I'm in an area at the southeast tip of Harkov and even goes outside the city. It's called XTZ (Ha-Ta-Za). Yea, it was my trainer’s favorite area, but he was in the good area and good apartment. But we do have like 2 long-time investigators that we're meeting with, so that's cool. And this branch hasn't had a baptism in a really long time, so that means there are tons of people here who have been waiting and getting ready to hear the gospel.

My comp is cool, his name is Elder Moore and he's from Centerville, Ohio. I can help him really get to work here but he's a good missionary and really nice. XTZ has plenty of work to do, so it'll be a great opportunity that I should appreciate more. Really though, I have nothing to complain about, I have so much and I'm so lucky just to be serving, no matter where it is.

The Crittenden bowl was awesome, we killed the other team. I was really sore afterwards though because I was our teams quarterback, but it was so fun. Sister Crittenden was our coach, they got so into it too, they loved it. And they bought us all ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment