Monday, February 1, 2010

12-28 - What do I say? I just talked to you.

I don't really have much to report on because I just talked to you. Church was ok on Sunday, less people came than usual, 18 in Sacrament, not contacting the 4 missionaries and the senior couple, but it's because our best family was speaking in a different branch, but they and a few others showed up for 2nd and 3rd hour. Elder Clarkstone made this sweet plan to double all of our numbers by the end of next transfer. It's awesome and we're going to do it. Maybe it's a bad thing, but as i was looking at it there were a lot of reasons that came up in my mind of why some wouldn't work' Like reality blending in with faith and desire, I guess. But it doesn't matter, we're going to do it and Proletarska will be better than it's ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment